[Portrait of Don Gillis] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portrait of Don Gillis]
- Creation: 1960
- No Language
- Content Description: Black-and-white portrait of Don Gillis in a suit jacket and necktie, and thick-rimmed glasses. Gillis is facing somewhat angled to the right.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gillis, Don, 1912-1978 -- Photographs.
- Named Person: Gillis, Don, 1912-1978
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: General CollectionCode: UNTGC
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Accession or Local Control No: DG_0005
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc86073