Against the Enamel of a Background Rhythmic with Beats and Angles, Tones and Colors, Portrait of Félix Fénéon in 1890 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Against the Enamel of a Background Rhythmic with Beats and Angles, Tones and Colors, Portrait of Félix Fénéon in 1890
Artist: Signac, PaulCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1863-1935
Owner: Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, NY, United States
- Creation: 1890
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 original artwork : oil paint on canvas ; 74 x 98 cm.
- Content Description: Oil painting of Félix Fénéon, wearing a suit and holding a top hat and cane in his left hand and holding out a flower in his right. There are multicolored designs in the background.
- Keyword: oil paint on canvas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nineteenth century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): painting
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings
- Keyword: oil paintings
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-1849
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8598
- Display Note: Promised Gift of David Rockefeller