Onion Diseases and Their Control Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Onion Diseases and Their Control
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture); no. 1060
Author: Walker, J. C. (John Charles), 1893-Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Assistant Pathologist, Office of Cotton, Truck, and Forage Crop Disease Investigations."
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Contributor Type: Organization
Author: United States. Bureau of Plant Industry.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: "Contribution from the Bureau of Plant Industry."
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1919
- Content Description: Report discussing diseases which affect onions in both the field and in storage, and methods for their control. Diseases discussed include smut, mildew (blight), leaf mold, fusarium rot, pink root, root knot, neck rot, soft rot, black mold, smudge (anthracnose, black spot).
- Physical Description: 24 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Onions -- Diseases and pests.
- Keyword: methods of disease control
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 15244769
- SuDoc Number: A 1.9:1060
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc85905
- Display Note: Issued November 1919.