Kafir as a Grain Crop Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Kafir as a Grain Crop
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture); no. 552
Author: Ball, Carleton R. (Carleton Roy), 1873-1958Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Agronomist, Office of Cereal Investigations."
Author: Rothgeb, Benton E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Scientific Assistant, Office of Cereal Investigations, Bureau of Plant Industry."
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1913
- Content Description: Report discussing kafir corn and its varieties, proper cultivation, and uses for both food and feed.
- Physical Description: 19 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kafir corn.
- Keyword: varieties of kafir corn
- Keyword: uses of kafir corn
- Keyword: cultivation of kafir corn
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 7031965
- SuDoc Number: A 1.9:552
- UNT Catalog No.: b3878743
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc85761
- Display Note: Issued September 29, 1913.