Sorghum Syrup Manufacture Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Sorghum Syrup Manufacture
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture); no. 477
- Alternate Title Sorghum Sirup Manufacture
Author: Bryan, A. Hugh (Albert Hugh), 1874-1920Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Chief, Sugar Laboratory."
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1912
- Content Description: Report discussing the manufacturing process of sorghum syrup, including the different varieties of sorghum available, juice extraction, settling tanks, clarification, concentration, and canning. Also includes a consideration of economic factors.
- Physical Description: 40 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sorghum syrup.
- Keyword: varieties of sorghum
- Keyword: sorghum products
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 10992129
- SuDoc Number: A 1.9:477
- UNT Catalog No.: b3877185
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc85696
- Display Note: Issued February 9, 1912. Includes bibliographical references. "This bulletin is to take the place of Farmers' Bulletin No. 135...which in turn superseded No. 90." -- p. 2