[Graduate receiving commencement ceremony information] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Graduate receiving commencement ceremony information]
- Creation: 1961-01-28
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a graduate standing by a staircase being handed information about the commencement ceremony on January 28, 1961. The faculty member is resting his right hand on the side wall of the staircase while handing the information packet to the graduate with his left hand. Another graduate can be seen walking down the stairs.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 6 x 6 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: UNT
- Keyword: college campuses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Commencement
- Keyword: commencement
- Keyword: graduation
- Keyword: regalia
- Keyword: cap and gown
- Keyword: North Texas State College
- Keyword: North Texas State University
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Faculty and Staff
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_U0458-107-955-04
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc856839