[Two Chemistry students] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Two Chemistry students]
- Creation: 19uu
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of two Chemistry students in the lab.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 6 x 6 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: UNT
- Keyword: college campuses
- Keyword: Chemistry
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_U0458-107-866-03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc856714