The Brown-Tail Moth and How to Control It Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Brown-Tail Moth and How to Control It
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture); no. 264
Author: Howard, L. O. (Leland Ossian), 1857-1950Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Entomologist
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1906
- Content Description: Report discussing the recent introduction of the European brown-tail moth into the Americas, its life cycle, and its possible impact on plant life, and methods to control it.
- Physical Description: 22 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Browntail moth -- Control.
- Keyword: invasive species
- Keyword: methods of insect control
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 15069531
- SuDoc Number: A 1.9:264
- UNT Catalog No.: b3877510
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc85611
- Includes bibliographical references.