The Role of Both Positive and Negative Affect and Loneliness in Quality of Life Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Role of Both Positive and Negative Affect and Loneliness in Quality of Life
Author: Martin, Luci A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Vosvick, Mark A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Society of Behavioral MedicineContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2008-03-26
- Content Description: This poster suggests that positive and negative personality characteristics plus social functioning relate to psychological quality of life in college students.
- Physical Description: 1 poster : ill. ; 91 x 115 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Psychology -- Posters.
- Conference: Annual Meeting of the Society of Behavioral Medicine, March 26-29, 2008. San Diego, CA.
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT Center for Psychosocial Health ResearchCode: UNTCPHR
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: CFPSH-059
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc855965
- Academic Department: Psychology