Trade-Based Money Laundering: Overview and Policy Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Trade-Based Money Laundering: Overview and Policy Issues
- Series Title 114th Congress
Author: Miller, Rena S.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Financial Economics
Author: Rosen, Liana W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in International Crime and Narcotics
Author: Jackson, James K.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in International Trade and Finance
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2016-06-22
- Content Description: This report discusses the scope of the trade-based money laundering (TBML) problem and analyzes selected U.S. government policy responses to address TBML. It includes a listing of hearings in the 114th Congress that addressed TBML.
- Physical Description: 21 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Criminal justice
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Money laundering
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Terrorism
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R44541
- Accession or Local Control No: R44541_2016Jun22
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc855905