The Federal Prison Population Buildup: Options for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Federal Prison Population Buildup: Options for Congress
Author: James, NathanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Crime Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2016-05-20
- Content Description: This report discusses a number of policy avenues lawmakers could consider, should Congress choose to address the growth in the federal prison population.
- Physical Description: 23 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Prisons
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Correctional institutions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Prisoners
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R42937
- Accession or Local Control No: R42937_2016May20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc855847