The Westwood Children Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Westwood Children
Artist: Johnson, JoshuaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: born ca. 1765-after 1825
Owner: National Gallery of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
- Creation: 1807~
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : oil paint on canvas ; 104.5 x 117 cm.
- Content Description: Portrait of three boys wearing green suits, standing together. The boy on the far left is holding a branch of berries or flowers, the boy in the middle is holding a rose, and the tallest boy, on the right, is holding a basket of flowers. A small black dog is on the right, holding a bird in its mouth.
- Keyword: oil paint on canvas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nineteenth century.
- Keyword: paintings (visual works)
- Keyword: oil paintings
- Keyword: family portraits
- Named Person: Westwood
- Keyword: dogs
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-1956
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8557
- Display Note: Gift of Edgar William and Bernice Chrysler Garbisch