Pearl Millet Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pearl Millet
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture); no. 168
Author: Ball, Carleton R. (Carleton Roy), 1873-1958Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Assistant Agrostologist, Bureau of Plant Industry
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1903
- Content Description: Report discussing the recently renewed interest in pearl millet as a green fodder crop. Techniques for cultivation are discussed as well as the plant's disadvantages.
- Physical Description: 16 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pearl millet.
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 7023326
- SuDoc Number: A 1.9:168
- UNT Catalog No.: b3878602
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc85560