Proverbs by Naseema Ali Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Proverbs by Naseema Ali
- Series Title Proverbs
- Alternate Title Saweene Baring
Speaker: Ali, NaseemaCreator Type: Personal
Research team head: Munshi, SadafContributor Type: Personal
Research team member: Karim, PiarContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 2010-07-30
- Content Description: Recording of Naseema Ali, a speaker of Nagar Burushaski, reciting a string of proverbs.
- Physical Description: 1 recording (48 min., 38 sec.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Linguistics.
- Keyword: narratives
- Keyword: Nagar Burushaski
- Keyword: Proverbs
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 2010-07-30
- Place Name: Pakistan - Gilgit-Baltistān Province - Gilgit
- Is Basis For: Proverbs in Nagar Burushaski; ark:/67531/metadc957396
Name: Burushaski Language ResourceCode: BURUS
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Accession or Local Control No: NB_Proverbs_Naseema Ali_30 July 2010
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc855595