Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Self-Portrait
Artist: Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn, 1606-1669Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Rembrandt van Rijn
Owner: National Gallery of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
- Creation: 1659
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 original artwork : oil on canvas ; 85 x 66 cm.
- Content Description: Self-portrait of Rembrandt, visible from the waist up. He is wearing dark-colored clothing and is turned toward the right side of the canvas, looking to his left.
- Keyword: oil on canvas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Seventeenth century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): painting
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings
- Keyword: oil paintings
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn, 1606-1669.
- Named Person: van Rijn, Rembrandt
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: self portraits
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-1964
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8554
- Display Note: Andrew W. Mellon Collection