Souring of Milk and Other Changes in Milk Products Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Souring of Milk and Other Changes in Milk Products
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture); no. 29
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1895
- Content Description: Report discussing the fermentation of milk, types of bacteria found in milk, and the products of milk fermentation. Discussion contains practical instruction for the making of dairy products.
- Physical Description: 23 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Milk.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fermented milk.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Butter.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cheesemaking.
- Keyword: bacteria in dairy products
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 15037276
- SuDoc Number: A 1.9:29
- UNT Catalog No.: b2670495
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc85510