Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons: Proliferation and Security Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons: Proliferation and Security Issues
Author: Kerr, Paul K.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Nonproliferation
Author: Nikitin, Mary BethCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Nonproliferation
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-05-10
- Content Description: This report discusses Pakistan's nuclear proliferation and security issues. It discusses the steps that could enable Pakistan to undertake both quantitative and qualitative improvements to its nuclear arsenal. Whether and to what extent Pakistan's current expansion of its nuclear weapons-related facilities is a response to the 2008 U.S.-India nuclear cooperation agreement is unclear.
- Physical Description: 32 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Nuclear weapons
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Nuclear weapons information
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Nuclear-weapon-free zones
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Nuclear nonproliferation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Nuclear security measures
- Place Name: Pakistan
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34248
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34248_2012May10
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc85472