Afghanistan: Post-Taliban Governance, Security, and U.S. Policy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Afghanistan: Post-Taliban Governance, Security, and U.S. Policy
Author: Katzman, KennethCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Middle Eastern Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-04-04
- Content Description: This report discusses the current political state of Afghanistan, focusing particularly on the influence of the Taliban and other militant groups and on the leadership of Afghan President Hamid Karzai. This report also discusses the U.S.-Afghanistan relationship, in both the short and long term, and U.S. efforts under the Obama Administration to provide military, reconstructive, and stabilization aid.
- Physical Description: 92 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - Afghanistan
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - Afghanistan - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government - Afghanistan
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign aid
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: American military assistance - Afghanistan
- Place Name: Afghanistan
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL30588
- Accession or Local Control No: RL30588_2012Apr04
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc85437