Congressional Budget Resolutions: Historical Information Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Congressional Budget Resolutions: Historical Information
Author: Heniff, Bill, Jr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst on Congress and the Legislative Process
Author: Murray, JustinCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-03-13
- Content Description: A look at the history and processes of budget resolution in Congress.
- Physical Description: 42 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budget resolutions
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL30297
- Accession or Local Control No: RL30297_2012Mar13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc85435