Trade Law: An Introduction to Selected International Agreements and U.S. Laws Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Trade Law: An Introduction to Selected International Agreements and U.S. Laws
Author: Barbour, Emily C.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-04-03
- Content Description: This report is an introductory overview of the legal framework governing trade-related measures. The agreements and laws selected for discussion are those most commonly implicated by U.S. trade interests, but there are U.S. trade laws and obligations beyond those reviewed in this report.
- Physical Description: 79 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign trade regulation
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41306
- Accession or Local Control No: R41306_2012Apr03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc85383