Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dress
Designer: Amey, RonaldCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Amey, Ronald (b. Globe, Arizona, USA, 1932 - d. New York, New York, USA, 1986)
- Creation: 1970/1979
- No Language
- Content Description: Dress of orange wool jersey knit. Knee-length or slightly above. Slight standing collar. Long sleeves. Yoke and collar with white panel lined in pale aqua band. Similar patches on sleeves at cuffs, with two gilt metal chased domed buttons. Attached belt matching the patches on sleeves closes in back with two matching buttons;3-1/2" wide. Center back zipper closure with hook-and-eyes at neck. Lined in orange. Designer's label: "Ronald Amey / New York"
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Dresses (Garments)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1970
- End Date: 1979
- Place Name: United States - New York - New York City
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1901.999.022
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc853240