Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Untitled
Artist: Oiticica, HélioCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1937-1980
Owner: Museum of Modern ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, NY, United States
- Creation: 1959
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: gouache on cardboard ; 51 x 68 cm
- Keyword: gouache
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Twentieth century.
- Keyword: Painting: paintings
- Keyword: paintings
- Keyword: cardboard
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-2144
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8529
- Display Note: Purchased with funds given by Patricia Phelps de Cisneros in honor of Paulo Herkenhoff