Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Untitled
- Added Title [Billboard with Depiction of Pillows and a Bed]
Artist: Gonzalez-Torres, FelixCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Cuban-American; sculptor; photographer; 1958-1996;
Owner: Museum of Modern ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, New York, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1991
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 billboard :
- Content Description: The museum displayed a version of the image of the empty double bed on the gallery wall with a note about the twenty-four locations throughout the city where the same image was depicted on billboards.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): billboards (site elements)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): public art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): community art
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-2145
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8528
- Display Note: Gift of Werner and Elaine Dannheisser to the Museum of Modern Art, New York