Guest Artist Recital: 2005-10-30 - Carl Smith, organ, Christina Harmon, organ, Phillip Borleleau, organ, and Dale Peters, organ
Jump to Track:
- Spoken-word tribute by Carl Smith
- Various. Ecce tempus idoneum (Tallis), Angulare fundamentum (Redford), Primo dierum omnium (Redford), Upon la mi re (Anonymous), and Felix namque (Anonymous)
- Spoken-word tribute by William Gudenrath
- Spoken-word tribute by Don Campbell
- Spoken-word tribute by Christina Harmon
- Escaich. Agnus Dei
- Spoken-word tribute by Jim Porter
- Spoken-word tribute by Phillip Bordeleau
- Saint-Saens/Lemare. Danse macabre, Op. 40, arr.
- Spoken-word tribute by Robert Blocker
- Spoken-word commentary by Dale Peters
- Reger. Monologe: Twelve Pieces, Op. 63 - 9. Toccata in E Minor
Guest Artist Recital: 2005-10-30 - Carl Smith, organ, Christina Harmon, organ, Phillip Borleleau, organ, and Dale Peters, organ, audio recording, October 30, 2005; Denton, TX. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc85265/: accessed May 25, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Music Library.