[Album page with five photos "fair/parade"] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Series Title Frank Cuellar Sr. Collection
- Main Title [Album page with five photos "fair/parade"]
- Creation: 1921
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of an early family album page with five photographs of different members of the Cuellar family. The front page, on the left side, there are two men paddling on a boat at an unidentified lake. The men wear a white shirt, a straw boater hat, and trousers. On the right side, a group of women (about twenty) and girls wearing similar dresses and a matching sash, stand in front of a fair. On the back of the page, on the left, a group of people stand next to car in front of a building. Four are women in different colored dresses next to a man (on the left) in a suit and tie who also wears a fedora hat. Bottom corner of the back page, there is a group portrait with four women wearing dark-colored dresses next to three men wearing boater hats, shirt, neck-ties, and trousers. The last photograph has three women in winter attire standing in front of parked cars.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 14 x 21 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Family Groups
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Families
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1921
- Preferred Citation: Frank Cuellar Sr. Collection (BA19), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Frank Cuellar Sr. CollectionCode: FRANKCR
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_BA19-0008-016
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc851117