[Six male students standing in semicircle] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Six male students standing in semicircle]
- Creation: 1938
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of six male students standing in a semicircle in front of a house. Their hands are raised as they are throwing items on the ground. The back of the photograph reads "Spring means top time for boys of grammar-school age or college age."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 6 x 6 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: UNT
- Keyword: college campuses
- Keyword: Spring
- Keyword: semicircle
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Preferred Citation: University Photograph Collection (U0458), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_U0458-033-007
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc850812