[Album page with six photos "flags"] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Series Title Frank Cuellar Sr. Collection
- Main Title [Album page with six photos "flags"]
- Creation: 19uu
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of an early family album page with six photographs of different members of the Cuellar family. The top left corner of the front page has two girls standing in front of a field. On the bottom left corner are two woman holding flags crossing each other. Crossing to the left side is the Mexican flag and on the right side is the American flag. The photograph on the right side of the front page is group portrait of men and women standing in a field. On the top left corner of the back page is Frank Cuellar Sr. riding a bicycle next to an unidentified person. The bottom left corner is an unidentified group portrait in front of tree.The two women wear different colored dresses with necklaces and the men wear suits. On the right side of the back page are two children next to an older adult. The child wearing a hat carries a baby on her shoulder.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 14 x 21 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Families
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Family Groups
- Named Person: Cuellar, Frank Sr. (1903-1995)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 19uu
- Preferred Citation: Frank Cuellar Sr. Collection (BA19), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Frank Cuellar Sr. CollectionCode: FRANKCR
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_BA19-0008-043
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc850344