Harnessing Social Media for Promoting Tourism in Africa: An Exploratory Analysis of Tweets Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Harnessing Social Media for Promoting Tourism in Africa: An Exploratory Analysis of Tweets
Author: Alemneh, Daniel GelawCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Assefa, ShimelisCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of Denver
Author: Rorissa, AbebeCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University at Albany
Organizer of meeting: iSchoolsContributor Type: Organization
Name: iConference 2016Place of Publication: Philadelphia, PA
- Creation: 2016-03
- Content Description: This paper investigates the nature of tweets about African cultural heritage and potential strategies for tourism stakeholders.
- Physical Description: 5 p.
- Keyword: social media
- Keyword: Africa
- Keyword: tourism
- Place Name: Africa
- Conference: iConference 2016, March 20-23, 2016. Philadelphia, PA.
- Is Version Of: "Harnessing Social Media for Promoting Tourism in Africa: An Exploratory Analysis of Tweets," ark:/67531/metadc848588/
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT Libraries Digital Projects UnitCode: UNTDP
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc849998
- Academic Department: Digital Projects Unit