Conversation with Raja Majid Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Conversation with Raja Majid
- Series Title Conversations and Discussions
Speaker: Majid, RajaCreator Type: Personal
Research team head: Munshi, SadafContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 2004
- Content Description: Recording of Raja Majid having a discussion.
- Physical Description: 1 recording (11 min., 16 sec.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Linguistics.
- Keyword: conversations
- Keyword: narratives
- Keyword: Srinagar Burushaski
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: India - Jammu and Kashmir - Srinagar District - Srinagar
- Coverage Date: 2004
Name: Burushaski Language ResourceCode: BURUS
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Accession or Local Control No: Conversations_Raja Majid_Srinagar_2004
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc849934