Workshop on User-Centered Design of Language Archives: Audio 6 Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Workshop on User-Centered Design of Language Archives: Audio 6, audio recording, February 21, 2016; (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc849916/: accessed December 17, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT College of Arts and Sciences.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this audio recording.
This audio recording has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by UNT College of Arts and Sciences in partnership with UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You may remix, tweak, and build upon this work non-commercially. You must also acknowledge the original, and license your derivative works with the same terms as the original.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this audio recording.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Failing to give credit to the original work.
- Selling a copy of this original.
- Using this work in a commercial situation.
- Failing to license a derivative work under this same license.
- Claiming as your own original work.