Succession Planning Through Mentoring in the Library Survey [Dataset] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Succession Planning Through Mentoring in the Library Survey [Dataset]
Author: Leuzinger, JulieCreator Type: Personal
Rowe, JenniferCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2016-05-08
- Content Description: This dataset shows the results from a succession planning and mentoring survey conducted by UNT Libraries.
- Physical Description: 15 p.
- Keyword: survey data
- Keyword: succession planning
- Keyword: mentoring
- Conference: Texas Library Association Annual Conference, 2016, Houston, Texas, United States
- References: "Succession Planning Through Mentoring in the Library Survey," ark:/67531/metadc848630/
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT Data RepositoryCode: UNTDRD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc848632
- Academic Department: Libraries