Controlled Hydrogen Fleet and Infrastructure Analysis (Presentation) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Controlled Hydrogen Fleet and Infrastructure Analysis (Presentation)
Author: Wipke, K.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Sprik, S.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Kurtz, J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Ramsden, T.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Ainscough, C.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Saur, G.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2011-05-01
- Content Description: This presentation summarizes controlled hydrogen fleet and infrastructure analysis.
- Physical Description: 36 p.
- Keyword: Vehicles Hydrogen Fleet And Infrastructure Analysis
- STI Subject Categories: 08 Hydrogen
- Keyword: Hydrogen Technologies And Systems
- Keyword: Hydrogen
- STI Subject Categories: 32 Energy Conservation, Consumption, And Utilization
- Keyword: Hydrogen Fleet And Infrastructure Analysis
- Keyword: Fuel Cells
- Keyword: Evaluation
- Conference: Presented at the 2011 DOE Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting, 13 May 2011, Washington, D.C.; Related Information: NREL (National Renewable Energy Laboratory)
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NREL/PR-5600-50780
- Grant Number: AC36-08GO28308
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 1018084
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc845337