Final Technical Report on STTR Project DE-FG02-06ER86282 Development and Demonstration of 6-Dimensional Muon Beam Cooling Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Final Technical Report on STTR Project DE-FG02-06ER86282 Development and Demonstration of 6-Dimensional Muon Beam Cooling
Author: Muons, Inc.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: USDOE SC High Energy Physics (SC-25)Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Muons, Inc.Place of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2011-05-24
- Content Description: The overarching purpose of this project was to prepare a proposal for an experiment to demonstrate 6-dimensional muon beam cooling. The technical objectives were all steps in preparing the proposal, which was successfully presented to the Fermilab Accelerator Advisory Committee in February 2009. All primary goals of this project have been met.
- STI Subject Categories: 72 Physics Of Elementary Particles And Fields
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: DOE/ER/86282-final
- Grant Number: FG02-06ER86282
- DOI: 10.2172/1015012
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 1015012
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc845253