Training and Peer-to-Peer Learning (Fact Sheet) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Training and Peer-to-Peer Learning (Fact Sheet)
Sponsor: USDOE Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy International ProgramContributor Type: Organization
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2013-04-01
- Content Description: The Clean Energy Solutions Center helps governments, advisors, and analysts create policies and programs that advance the deployment of clean energy technologies. The Solutions Center is an initiative of the Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM), a global forum to share best practices and promote policies and programs that encourage and facilitate the transition to a global clean energy economy, and UN-Energy, the United Nations' interagency mechanism to scale-up global clean energy use.
- Physical Description: 2 p.
- STI Subject Categories: 32 Energy Conservation, Consumption, And Utilization Policy
- Keyword: Clean Energy Ministerial
- Keyword: Energy Analysis
- Keyword: Cem
- STI Subject Categories: 29 Energy Planning, Policy And Economy
- Keyword: Clean Energy Solutions Center
- Keyword: Policy
- Keyword: International
- Keyword: United Nations
- Related Information: Clean Energy Solutions Center (CESC)
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NREL/FS-6A20-58271
- Grant Number: AC36-08GO28308
- DOI: 10.2172/1079090
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 1079090
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc845116