NREL and DoD - Complementary Missions, Shared Goals: Comprehensive Energy Solutions (Brochure) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title NREL and DoD - Complementary Missions, Shared Goals: Comprehensive Energy Solutions (Brochure)
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Sponsor: United States. Department of Defense.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2012-12-01
- Content Description: By collaborating with the country's only national laboratory solely dedicated to advanced renewable energy, energy efficiency, and energy systems integration, DoD can leverage NREL's facilities and expertise to accelerate achievement of energy goals.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Keyword: Department Of Defense
- STI Subject Categories: 32 Energy Conservation, Consumption, And Utilization Nrel
- Keyword: Dod
- Keyword: National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Keyword: Nrel
- Keyword: Shared Goals
- Related Information: NREL (National Renewable Energy Laboratory), Department of Defense (DoD)
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NREL/BR-6A00-53400
- Grant Number: AC36-08GO28308
- DOI: 10.2172/1059554
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 1059554
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc844609