Beach Scene Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Beach Scene
Artist: Morley, MalcolmCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: born 1931; British
Owner: Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, New York, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1977
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : lithograph printed in color on paper ; 97 x 130 cm.
- Content Description: This beach scene of sunbathers, beach walkers, beach umbrellas and sailboats is printed in various hues of red, yellow, blue and pink.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): planographic prints
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Twentieth century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Neo-Expressionist
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): prints
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): color lithographs
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): lithographs
- Coverage Date: 1977
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-2508
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8444
- Display Note: Purchase