Wind Powering America Anemometer Loan Program: A Retrospective Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Wind Powering America Anemometer Loan Program: A Retrospective
Author: Jimenez, T.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: Wind and Hydropower Technologies Program (U.S.)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Wind Power Program
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2013-05-01
- Content Description: This white paper details the history, mechanics, status, and impact of the Native American Anemometer Loan Program (ALP) conducted by the U.S. Department of Energy's Wind Powering America (WPA) initiative. Originally conceived in 2000 and terminated (as a WPA activity) at the end of FY 2011, the ALP has resulted in the installation of anemometers at 90 locations. In addition, the ALP provided support for the installation of anemometers at 38 additional locations under a related ALP administered by the Western Area Power Administration.
- Physical Description: 23 p.
- Keyword: Anemometer
- Keyword: Wind Powering America
- Keyword: Western Area Power Administration
- STI Subject Categories: 47 Other Instrumentation Wind Turbine
- Keyword: Wind Project Siting
- Keyword: Turbine Siting
- Keyword: Wind Turbine Siting
- Keyword: Native Americans
- Keyword: Anemometer Loan Program
- Keyword: Wind Energy
- STI Subject Categories: 17 Wind Energy
- Keyword: Wind Turbine
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NREL/TP-7A30-57351
- Grant Number: AC36-08GO28308
- DOI: 10.2172/1081367
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 1081367
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc843840