Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Abstraction
Artist: Poncet, AntoineCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: born 1928
Owner: Museum of Modern ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, NY, United States
- Creation: 1963~
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: bronze on marble base ; 43 x 27 cm
- Keyword: bronze
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Twentieth century.
- Keyword: Sculpture: sculpture (visual work)
- Keyword: sculpture (visual work)
- Keyword: marble
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-2519
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8438
- Display Note: Udo M. Reinach Estate