Abriendo Puertas Hacia el Futuro: The Road Toward Becoming an Educator Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Abriendo Puertas Hacia el Futuro: The Road Toward Becoming an Educator
- Series Title University Scholars Day
Author: Solano, Ivonne J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Contributor: Nuñez-Janes, MarielaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas; Faculty Mentor
Sponsor: University of North Texas. Honors College.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: University of North Texas. Honors College.Place of Publication: [Denton, Texas]
- Creation: 2006-03-30
- Content Description: This paper discusses The Oral History Project and research on becoming an educator.
- Physical Description: 10 p.
- Keyword: education
- Keyword: teaching
- Keyword: professors
- Journal: The Eagle Feather, 2006, Denton: University of North Texas. Honors College
- Publication Title: The Eagle Feather
- Volume: 3
- Issue: 2006
- Peer Reviewed: True
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT Honors CollegeCode: UNTHON
- Rights Access: public
- DOI: 10.12794/tef.2006.205
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc84362
- Academic Department: Anthropology
- Display Note: Abstract: The Oral History Project offers an inside perspective to the Latina/o professors currently at the University of North Texas (UNT). This project gave students the opportunity to learn about the educational, personal, and professional trajectory of these professors and will acquaint the UNT community with the diverse experiences and perspectives of professors. Dr. Molina acts as a bridge between teachers-to-be and the diverse population of students with whom they will be working. By balancing all aspects of her life, she was capable of achieving what others would consider an impossible task. Dr. Molina emphasizes the importance of choice, and how her choices shaped the path that led her to where she is today.
- Display Note: Third Annual University Scholars Day, 2006, Denton, Texas, United States.