Economic Development from New Generation and Transmission in Wyoming and Colorado (Fact Sheet) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Economic Development from New Generation and Transmission in Wyoming and Colorado (Fact Sheet)
Sponsor: Wyoming Infrastructure AuthorityContributor Type: Organization
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2013-03-01
- Content Description: This report analyzes the potential economic impacts in Colorado and Wyoming of a 225 MW natural gas fired electricity generation facility and a 900 MW wind farm constructed in Wyoming as well as a 180 mile, 345 kV transmission line that runs from Wyoming to Colorado. This report and analysis is not a forecast, but rather an estimate of economic activity associated with a hypothetical scenario.
- Physical Description: 2 p.
- Keyword: Natural Gas
- Keyword: Colorado
- Keyword: Transmission
- Keyword: Energy Analysis
- STI Subject Categories: 24 Power Transmission And Distribution
- Keyword: Wyoming
- STI Subject Categories: 32 Energy Conservation, Consumption, And Utilization Economic Impact
- Keyword: Economic Impact
- Keyword: Wind
- Related Information: NREL (National Renewable Energy Laboratory)
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NREL/FS-6A20-57635
- Grant Number: AC36-08GO28308
- DOI: 10.2172/1069153
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 1069153
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc843248