"Actus non facit reum, nisi mens sit rea": An investigation into the treatment of mens rea in the quest to hold individuals accountable for genocide Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
"Actus non facit reum, nisi mens sit rea": An investigation into the treatment of mens rea in the quest to hold individuals accountable for genocide, paper, March 30, 2006; [Denton, Texas]. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc84320/: accessed December 5, 2023), University of North Texas Libraries, UNT Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Honors College.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this paper.
This paper has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the UNT Honors College in partnership with the UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this paper.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.