7.5 Minute Quadrangle Project Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 7.5 Minute Quadrangle Project
Author: Phillips, Mark EdwardCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Depository Library Council to the Public Printer (U.S.)Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2010-10-18
- Content Description: Presentation for the 2010 Depository Library Council Annual Meeting. This presentation discusses the 7.5 minute quadrangle project by the University of North Texas (UNT) Libraries' Digital Projects Unit and gives the background, goals, processes, challenges, and next steps.
- Physical Description: 27 p.
- Keyword: maps
- Keyword: digitization projects
- Keyword: topographic maps
- Meeting: Depository Library Council to the Public Printer (U.S.). Meeting, 2010, Arlington, Virginia, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc84317
- Academic Department: Digital Projects Unit