Are you Ready? Resource Description and Access (RDA) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Are you Ready? Resource Description and Access (RDA)
Author: Miksa, Shawne D., 1969-Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2007-11-16
- Content Description: Presentation for the School of Library and Information Sciences at the University of North Texas. This presentation discusses Resource Description and Access (RDA), what it is, the intention, functionality, structure, and implementation strategies, debates and issues, and recommendations.
- Physical Description: 27 p.
- Keyword: resource description and access
- Keyword: RDA
- Keyword: cataloging
- Keyword: FRBR
- Keyword: FRAD
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc84311
- Academic Department: Library and Information Science