Enhancing student-centered learning in Biomechanics (KINE3050) using new and emerging technological educational tools Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Enhancing student-centered learning in Biomechanics (KINE3050) using new and emerging technological educational tools
- Series Title University Forum on Teaching & Learning (UFTL)
Author: Vingren, Jakob L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Center for Learning Enhancement, Assessment, and RedesignContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2012-03-28
- Content Description: Poster presented as part of the 2012 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at UNT. This poster describes a a project for a course using new and emerging technological educational tools. This project redesigned KINE-3050 (Biomechanics) as a blended course with the aim to enhance student-centered learning.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: Biomechanics
- Keyword: Wikis
- Keyword: clickers
- Keyword: learning modules
- Conference: University Forum on Teaching and Learning (UFTL), 2012, Denton, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of EducationCode: UNTCED
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc84144
- Academic Department: Kinesiology, Health Promotion, and Recreation