Quantitative Analysis in Kinesiology Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Quantitative Analysis in Kinesiology
- Series Title University Forum on Teaching & Learning (UFTL)
Author: Budnar, RonaldCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Morrow, James R.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Center for Distributive Learning at University of North TexasContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2012-03-28
- Content Description: This poster discusses the experiential learning activities developed for the UNT Quantitative Analysis in Kinesiology course, including technology components, video segments created, fully functional learning modules, flash learning activities, and integrated clicker technology.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: kinesiology
- Keyword: learning modules
- Keyword: technology
- Conference: University Forum on Teaching and Learning (UFTL), 2012, Denton, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of EducationCode: UNTCED
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc84140
- Academic Department: Kinesiology, Health Promotion, and Recreation