Creating a Collaborative Online Project for an MBA Core course Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Creating a Collaborative Online Project for an MBA Core course
- Series Title University Forum on Teaching & Learning (UFTL)
Author: Evangelopoulos, NicholasCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Jayakumar, JayCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Center for Learning Enhancement, Assessment, and RedesignContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2012-03-28
- Content Description: Poster presented as part of the 2012 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at UNT. This poster discusses creating a collaborative online project for an MBA core course. Traditional face-to-face classes offer the rich interactive experience gained through collaborative group projects.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: distance learning
- Keyword: online courses
- Keyword: group projects
- Keyword: collaboration
- Conference: University Forum on Teaching and Learning (UFTL), 2012, Denton, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of BusinessCode: UNTCOB
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc84138
- Academic Department: Information Technology and Decision Sciences