Journey to the Essence of Research in Child Development Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Journey to the Essence of Research in Child Development
- Series Title University Forum on Teaching & Learning (UFTL)
Author: Bradetich, Judi RockeyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Center for Distributive Learning at University of North TexasContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2012-03-28
- Content Description: This poster discusses an experiential learning activity for the UNT course DFST 3123 Child Development. The goal of the activity is to support student information-seeking and information-processing skills and guide students as they gain skills in identifying, understanding, and applying evidence-based research findings to child development.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: child developments
- Keyword: research
- Keyword: information-seeking
- Conference: University Forum on Teaching and Learning (UFTL), 2012, Denton, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of EducationCode: UNTCED
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc84136
- Academic Department: Educational Psychology