Models for Battery Reliability and Lifetime: Applications in Design and Health Management (Presentation) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Models for Battery Reliability and Lifetime: Applications in Design and Health Management (Presentation)
Author: Smith, K.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Neubauer, J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Wood, E.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Jun, M.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Pesaran, A.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: Fuel Cell Technologies Program (U.S.)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Fuel Cell Technologies Program
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2013-06-01
- Content Description: This presentation discusses models for battery reliability and lifetime and the Battery Ownership Model.
- Physical Description: 23 p.
- Keyword: Predictive
- Keyword: Battery
- Keyword: Li-Ion
- STI Subject Categories: 25 Energy Storage Battery
- Keyword: Bom
- Keyword: Lithium
- Keyword: Model
- Keyword: Energy Storage
- Keyword: Reliability
- Keyword: Fatigue
- Keyword: Second Use
- Keyword: Battery Ownership Model
- Conference: Presented at the 2013 Battery Congress, 15-16 April 2013, Ann Arbor, Michigan; Related Information: NREL (National Renewable Energy Laboratory)
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NREL/PR-5400-58550
- Grant Number: AC36-08GO28308
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 1083358
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc841262