SECAD-- a Schema-based Environment for Configuring, Analyzing and Documenting Integrated Fusion Simulations. Final report Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title SECAD-- a Schema-based Environment for Configuring, Analyzing and Documenting Integrated Fusion Simulations. Final report
Author: Shasharina, SvetlanaCreator Type: Personal
Sponsor: USDOE SC Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research (SC-21)Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Tech-X Corporation, Boulder, CO (United States)Place of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2012-05-23
- Content Description: SECAD is a project that developed a GUI for running integrated fusion simulations as implemented in FACETS and SWIM SciDAC projects. Using the GUI users can submit simulations locally and remotely and visualize the simulation results.
- Physical Description: 21 p.
- STI Subject Categories: 70 Plasma Physics And Fusion Technology
- Keyword: Graphical User Interface, Integrated Fusion Modeling, Visualization, Performance.
- STI Subject Categories: 97 Mathematics And Computing Graphical User Interface, Integrated Fusion Modeling, Visualization, Performance.
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: DOE--08ER85155
- Grant Number: FG02-08ER85155
- DOI: 10.2172/1040855
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 1040855
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc841163