Boy in a Red Waistcoat Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Boy in a Red Waistcoat
Artist: Cézanne, PaulCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1839-1906
Owner: National Gallery of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
- Creation: 1888/1890
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : oil paint on canvas
- Content Description: Oil painting of a boy wearing casual clothing including a red waistcoat and a brown hat, leaning against a wall.
- Keyword: oil paint on canvas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nineteenth century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): oil paintings (visual works)
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-2583
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8410
- Display Note: Collection of Mr. And Mrs. Paul Mellon, in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art